While most cloud services are marketed most strongly to the end user, LiveDrive is much more oriented to small and large business owners.
- The ability to host and resell a cloud drive to other end users is a fantastic service that is not commonly offered.
- Your data can be accessed through a variety of mediums, including other operating systems and internet softwares.
- Instant sharing capabilities so all of your important information is shared throughout the company.
- Saves up to thirty different instances of your file, so you can use an instance that was overwritten or deleted.
- The leading name in US and Euro cloud services.
- Saves your files on many different servers, so you do not need to worry about a server side crash.
- Fair amount of built in security measures.
- More than the limited number of computers (five for the highest plan) costs more money. This can be a problem for a larger business.
- The service is not unlimited. The largest plan only a lots five terabytes for your data. This is a problem is you are uploading a lot and expecting it to all be there. Plans can be upgraded, but it costs more money.
Ease Of Use
- Network storage also costs more money.
- Chat, Telephone, Email, and Tutorial support.
Regardless of the cons, there is a reason LiveDrive is considered the leading cloud service. Their technical support and reliability are unparalleled in the industry.
LiveDrive is a great cloud service for those with a little more technical skill and handle on their information. They are a leading name in the industry, with several awards for their service. If you are a customer at storefronts like CompUsa and TigerDirect, this is what they will recommend you use.
- All inclusive. Has most of the features you want and expect from a cloud service.
- Cross platform compatibility, including the ability to access PC files from your Mac.
- Multiple computer sharing methods, so all of your friends have access to your files.
- The ability to expand your cloud service into a company if you are a web designer or are familiar with the service.
- The leading name in the US and Europe for Cloud services.
- Uses its own software, not another outside platform service.
- Fair built-in security measures.
- Pay for what you think you need
- Ease Of Use
- Not the easiest service to use for customers not familiar with cloud software.
- The service is more oriented towards small business and company owners than an end user.
- Chat, tutorial, and phone support.
All in all, LiveDrive is rated the best in the industry for a sound reason. It began many of the features that are now considered important in a great cloud service. If you have a good grasp of the technical knowledge needed to maintain a cloud, LiveDrive is one of the best available on the market.